SOVEREIGN HOME LOANS
They are committed to stand by their customers, their people and their communities as New Zealand manages the impacts of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
Mortgage repayment deferrals
The government recently announced that all banks will defer mortgage repayments for six months for customers whose incomes have been affected by COVID-19. This is for home loans secured by a mortgage.
NOTE: Sovereign Home Loans team are currently working through the final details, including eligibility criteria. We anticipate that we will be able to confirm details in the next couple of days.
In the meantime, if you have been impacted by COVID-19 these are some of the financial support options immediately available to you on a case-by-case basis*:
- Interest only repayments on home loans for up to 3 months.
- Home loan holiday for up to 3 months (interest will still be added to the loan).
- Ability to extend home loan term for up to 3 months.
***ASB’s Sovereign Home Loans lending criteria and terms apply.
Please be aware these financial support options may be varied or terminated by Sovereign Home Loans at any time without notice. If you have any further questions, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
NOT AN EXISTING CLIENT
Please fill the short form to submit your details and one of our Adviser will get back to you to assist you in applying for the relief package.
EXISTING SAM KODI CLIENT
What you need to do?
- Kindly complete the form below to initiate the request for a payment holiday.
- Download the form below to complete and sign, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com
Last Updated 27 March 2020