Cashflow Management & Business Loans
There are lots of reasons why a business may need additional financial support ranging from cash flow management to working capital, business expansion and growth. When you need that support in a hurry, normal banking channels may prove frustratingly slow.
We will source a provider where you can get small business loans from $5,000 to $150,000 with terms from 3 months to 24 months. Funds may be used for any business purpose (not personal), and no security is required to access up to $100K.
You can get a quick same-day response to your application with funds available within 24 hours (if approved).
As fees, interest and other charges are payable, we recommend you read the terms and conditions of any loan offer carefully and to speak with your accountant for further advice if you are still unsure.
No Obligation Online Consultation
As your personal wealth is dependent upon your business, we work with you to create a strategy designed to help you feel confident, in control and aligned with your financial goals.
- Develop a greater understanding of the key Human Capital Risks you face.
- Gain an insight into what the real financial impact would be for you so you can better assess the level of risk you face.
- Become aware of how Sam Kodi can work with you to put strategies in place to manage your exposures.
For many small businesses in NZ, the goal isn’t to create a business empire but to build a long-term manageable asset which will:
1. Support you and your family to live the life you want, and
2. Provide for your retirement – either through selling the business for a capital sum when the time is right, or with the ongoing passive income that you expect your business will generate.
As an integral part of your overall personal wealth, your business plays a significant role in contributing to and creating the lifestyle you want. There is a lot riding on getting it right.
Disclaimer: Sam Kodi® does not accept any liability for the accuracy or content of any third-party website that you may access via a hyperlink from this site. Such links and references to other websites, organisations or people are provided for your convenience only and it is your responsibility to assess whether the third party provider is suitable for your needs. Sam Kodi does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of engaging any external third party.