COVID-19 Premium Holidays (Update as at 26 March)
Recently we let you know Partners Life is offering discretionary premium relief support to our existing clients who may have unexpected and significant financial impacts as a result of COVID-19.
This is available where the clients can evidence a 20% net reduction in their income. If you are self-employed or runs a business, they will require:
- Copies of daily or weekly cashflow books or a statement from an accountant which clearly illustrates the earnings before and after COVID-19
- Confirmation of any subsidies received from the government or bank
The COVID-19 Premium Holiday Questionnaire linked here is required to be completed. You can also download this form from the following places:
- The Partners Life website – here
- Under FAQs on our COVID-19 Updates page on the Partners Life website – here
- On MyPartnersLife (MPL) – here
The below forms can be completed and emailed back to email@example.com or you can email to it to us so we can follow up in your behalf at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Note: Both forms has to be completed for the request to be processed.
© Partners Life
www.partnerslife.co.nz | email: email@example.com | tel: 0800 14 54 33
Last Updated 31 March 2020