Financial Planning Made Easy in 6 Simple Steps
Building the healthy financial life you want starts with a financial plan designed around you, your goals and situation – and it should never be complicated.
- What financial goals you should aspire to (it’s probably not what you think).
- The 6 simple steps to gain control of finances and future.
Buy Your Next Home in New Zealand with Confidence
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to buy your first home or your last – the process can be daunting and there is a lot to think about and organise.
- Putting together the deposit you will need.
- How much can you really afford?
- Managing the purchase process.
- Choosing the right mortgage structure for you.
Easy Investing with Managed Funds
Investing offers the potential to make your money work harder for you. But where do you start? If you’re new to investing, Managed Funds are an easy way to begin your investment journey.
- What Managed Funds are and how they work.
- Why they may be a good investment option.
- The risks involved.
- What you need to do before you invest.
Personal Insurance, A Guide to Health Wealth and Life Cover
Not sure what sort of insurance makes sense for you at what stage of life? Or even what the different types of insurance are that you might need to think about?
This complimentary 15-page eBook written for NZ consumers tells you what you need to know… right down to how to work out for yourself what you might need.
You are guaranteed to get something out of the 14 tips we have provided here together with the easy to understand explanations.
With our compliments!
Getting financial planning assistance is fantastic for short term and long term financial freedom, and can be the voice of experience you need to start off with good intentions – and the ability to back those intentions with actions that create results. By engaging an expert financial adviser you will save yourself the time and energy of sifting through a lot of advice, some of it potentially contradictory.